THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Thursday, October 16, 2008 8:10 PM
Hmm...how should I start my post?Oh ok got idea enter my brain...I got up abt 8.30am coz today no nid go sch,PSLE making day...Later I went to on my laptop,sign in my msn check out who online...so early!!! Wad an early bird~Today I have a date wif Lynette,Gu Ting&Germaine to AMK Hub...suppose to meet them @11.30am but I met Gu Ting & Germaine @ abt 11.15am to go together,waited fer them so long...When we met,Gu Ting den remembered tat she hav to top up her EZ-link card(of course la go machine there top up la even a baby oso know lor)den e stupid machine juz won't accept her plastic $2 note so we kept on trying lor but I stand one side kept on laughing lyk kee siao lang...Abt 5 mins lata,we managed to top up her card and headed to AMK Hub..

Soon,we reached AMK Hub...Lynette kept on complaining we took so long to reach 1 AMK Hub~As we walked,we discussed abt wad movie to catch...Not long after,we decided to catch e Wu Chun movie...we took e 12.55pm movie den headed to e nearby arcade to play.We played until lyk 12.30pm den we faster go Macdonald's to take away our lunch..Fer all those hu bought lunch,we smuggled in to e cinema hall...When we were abt to leave Macdonald's,I so unlucky lor..WAD E F**K I stepped onto e bird shit and hav to clean my shoe lyk hell..As I was cleaning,I kept on cursing and swearing abt e stupid bird shit...

After we had our lunch in e cinema hall,we continued to watch e movie...E movie was damn touching I tell eu...Gu Ting watched until she cried lyk siao but I nearly cried but lucky neva la if not I damn pai seh...After our touching movie,we went shopping and went to FairPrice to buy drinks,den without waiting fer Gu Ting & Germaine,mi & Lynette went to buy my cup corn which cost $2 when Germaine & Gu Ting could not find us,they say mi& Lynette 'wan shi zhong' lata Lynette went to a shop and buy clothes which I find quite nice...Not long after, Lynette had to catch her estate bus to go home but never did I expected, she missed her bus but I was wondering how she missed her bus ah?

Got to end my post liao and ya its 1month 4 dayz to collecting PSLE result..CYA~~