THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Monday, October 20, 2008 9:06 PM
Hmm..let mi count...oh ya its exactly 1month to collecting my PSLE results liao...I'm feeling kind of worried&anxious?Haiz...got idea to overcome it? Care 2 share wif mi?Cut e crap la dis kind of crap got wad thing to tok abt?

Anyway,I think I got something to share wif eu!!!Today I watched a show tat maybe I would neva forget?E show tat I was toking abt was showed on Channel 8,8pm today...E motive of e show was to help ppl wif $$$problem,cannot get a job&hav to support a large family, to help them to tidy up e hse&most important of all is to help them support their problem...Today's esposide was abt a family of 5 ppl(if i'm not wrong..)made up of brothers&sisters,their parents hav already passed away...so poor thing hor?Their hse was in a mess,their hse wasn't lyk a hse is lyk a hse tat has been abandoned and has ppl living in it lor....their cupboards were in a mess,master bedroom toilet bowl was leaking,master bedroom toilet was dirty lyk hell?The place tat they slept in was lyk a rubbish dump,their kitchen has bucket tat has holes on it and it has cockroach eggs on it,not only 1 but its lyk 7-10...so dirty..but luckily there's a group of volunteers made up of 10 person,a mixture of men and women....to help them to get rid of all e cobwebs,cockroaches&their eggs&lizards...

Before e volunteers could enter tat dirty hse,they get ppl to spray some kind of chemical to kill most of e pest so tat when e volunteers enter hse,e pest will not chiong out of e hse and scare them...E ppl whom got rid of e pests said tat they had to wait fer abt 4hrs so tat most of e pest could be killed...(cut story...cut here cut there)

Wad I felt is tat at e beginning,I thought tat doing volunteery work was kinda fun but after I watched e show,I think tat doing volunteery work needs a lot of courage and its damn tiring...and worst,eu cannot get back any hui bao not even a drink eu know?!!!!