THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:15 PM
Hmmm...hey ppl out there let me tell eu guyz something...Its 1month and 5 dayz to collecting my PSLE results!!! I'm so afraid and gona to break out in cold sweat...:( will i get 200 or higher?200 or below? Fail or pass? All my thoughts are starting to run wild in e jungle liao!!! Now I really feel lyk drinking beer DRUNK myself and wash my hands off all e stupid wild thoughts in my mind,but too bad i'm still underage to drink beer!!! Soon,i'll be choosing my ideal secondary sch and which means tat i'm gona part wiff my best buddies...Hey best buddies i really miss eu all!!! Now i hav mixed feelings-sad and worried...si bei luan liao.

Today in sch everyone was given e choosing secondary sch booklet...inside e booklet got so many secondary schs but i don noe which to choose so i decided to giv my option to e whole singapore sch!!! Aiya let mi tell eu something,this is completely impossible...only idiots will do tat...Before I end my post,I would lyk to wish everyone hu is taking PSLE result good luck and get 200 and above...

AHHH!!!! I'm VERY LUAN!!!!