THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Sunday, November 16, 2008 3:03 PM
Help!I'm sian until don noe wad to do now lor....my dear Ai Tong School is closed,cannot go back sch see my frens...Haiz...today my class chalet,can't go lor...Wanna noe why?Let mi tell eu something...Firstly,you do not nid to noe coz it doesn't even concern eu in e first place.Secondly,its something eu do not even nid to care and I can't be bothered to tell eu why...Anyway,my class chalet is today,tmr and tuesday!!!How to go?Cannot take any transport there coz no money and parents muz zuo kong....Wadeva it is,I don go neva mind coz Chinese New Year oso gona meet up ma...scared wad?

Guess now everyone is lyk lifeless?bored? Idk la...I only know tat soon,I'm going to Japan and will not see my buddies for a period....Hmmm...when I go Japan,I'm going to buy presents for my best buddies coz lyk wad I mention earlier,they my best buddies!!!So let mi tell eu first,if wanna contact mi,contact mi before 8 DEC 2008 or after 15 DEC 2008 if not,later send mi msg in Japan will cost eu a big bomb hor...Blessance said,"Times are bad,better save up ur $$$ when eu can if not later got $$$prob ah..."Don say I neva warn eu hor...gonna end my post for e day liao ^^