THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Tuesday, November 04, 2008 10:10 PM
Hey ppl,its 16 dayz to collecting PSLE results lers...Scared a not?I very scared leh...Don't bother abt PSLE things liao la giv so much trouble...Anyway,sry ah...past few dayz did not upload 6 new pics as I promised...coz I was having e Bargain Alley!!!Hmm...during e 1st day of bargain alley,I was in charge of selling books...so stupid lor...waste my precious time selling oso nobody wanna buy it though its only $0.10? Very cheap liao lor!!!So I decided to use my shouting method...I shouted,"Books for $0.10,Mr Midnight book for $1.00!!!"I shouted until my voice nearly broke and nearly had a sore throat...Nvm...2nd day of bargain alley,Blessance,Lynette&I went to sell food(e food was contributed by us only)guess how much we made?Hey ppl don think little of us...frm e food,we made more than $100...its true,not joking,don believe go and ask Lynette&Blessance!!!

And soon,we gona hav a class party...and its only strictly for gals coz all e money we had was frm all e helping of e gals to sell everything tat we brought...So e conclusion was tat all e gals had fun in e Bargain Alley!!!

Hmm...ok its time to end my post and post 6 new pics in nxt post!!!^^