THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Friday, November 07, 2008 10:32 PM
Hmm...wan to tok abt relationship prob first or family things first?Very luan lor...Nvm let's strt wif family prob 1st...today I experienced a 'World War III" at my grandmother's hse!!!Its true...not kidding...wad happen was there was a bottle of herbal tea left on e table by my cousin(now in army)and he forgot to drink it so it become fermented lor...wad happen was e bottle of fermented drink juz suddenly explode and e stupid fermented smelly drink splashed all over e hse.In e end,coz of 1 stupid fermented drink tat splashed,my grandmother&auntie(s) went to "spring clean" e whole hse...But after doing all e cleaning,e whole hse still stink lyk heaven lor!!! I will be desperate for oxyen liao... and tat's e end for FAMILY THINGS!!!

Relationship prob(s)[BG]:Today,my god-sis called my hse phone to hav a chat wif my mum...but I accidently overheard tat my god-sis had a boyfriend and I was lyk OMG!!!I can't believe it...but I continued listening and pretend I was surfing e net and not knowing anything in front of my mum but in my heart I was lyk don noe wad to say la...Wadeva it is,I don noe why la...I will always hav tis feeling tat my mum is giving more care and love to my god-sis den mi..why do I say tat?Coz when my mum knew tat my god-sis had a boyfriend,she ask her lyk how is e boy lyk?Is he faithful to her?So on and so on but if I had a boyfriend,I wonder if she would ask me tis question a not?I think is a higher chance tat she would not lor and so tis is wad i mean she's showing more love and care to my god-sis...Sometimes,I would think why lyk a less fortunate gal compared to a fortunate gal is always better in studies&love relationship?I really don noe why...Whenever,I attend any wedding dinner,see couples on e streets,during chinese new year or wadeva,I will feel envious,and sometimes lyk strting a relationship wif HIM which is impossible coz HE already hav a galfriend which maybe to him is lyk damn chio lor...I don noe whether I'm more faithful to him or his galfriend?Juz won't noe e ans forever coz to him,he would obviously think tat his galfriend is more faithful to him than mi coz lyk wad I had said earlier,she's his galfriend mah...I can't possibly tear/break/make them break up wad rite?Its lyk damn ridi-kill-lous la...But he and mi had only a one month together den break up but now I can't turn time back...And now,if I were to tell him I lyk him for 2 years,I would be e third-party and maybe he would think I'm mad bahhs...I think he doesn't lyk mi coz of my stupid tai du...and I would always think why am I always having tis kind of attitude?Why can't I change?Why am I so imperfect?Why Why WHY?! I don think I can carry on toking abt tis topic already coz I'm lyk going to break down already but wadeva it is I think HE would be only one tat would always remain in my heart....

My thinking: I'm think tat I'm juz simply too young to strt a relationship bahhs I guess?
My wish:Can change my tai du 360 degrees&hav better skin complexsion