THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Monday, November 17, 2008 9:01 PM
Lynette,Blessance,Gu Ting,Germaine and last but not least,Panda,I would lyk to tell eu something tat is in purple in this post....OMG its only 3 dayz to collecting PSLE results lerhs...I dun noe e date and time how? Lata late den cannot collect reults...eh got such thing a not? Guess I'm thinking too much...Wadever it is I guess its time for mi to wash my hands off everything tat I'm usually thinking abt it especially a BG relationship...Yesterday,around 8pm,Blessance sms-ed mi telling mi tat HE's @ J8 crystal jade having his dinner and I was thinking....Wad has it got to do wif mi when I'm not even his girlfriend or anything to him...But e weirdess thing is tat Blessance told mi tat he was wearing e same color as mi but juz tat he hav a additional color grey...At tat point of time,I was telling myself tat its qiao he and nothing is gona happen so don think abt anything...Blessance oso said tat its possible between mi and him but to mi,I think its not possible and nothing's gona happen so I would lyk to tell Blessance,Lynette,Gu Ting,Panda and Germaine,today,at this moment I've decided to wash my hands off everything and eu all juz stop saying things between mi and him or any other thing coz lyk wad I've said earlier, I've decided to wash my hands off every single thing...I only wan God to arrange every thing for mi...I'm not going to make any decision in anything but only let God make every single decision for mi...If HE juz happen to see my blog and this post I'm juz gona tell eu tat I'm going to forget everything single thing abt eu and its always my wishful thinking tat one day eu gona be wif mi and would lyk to wish eu happiness between eu and ur gf if eu are together again...