THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Thursday, November 06, 2008 10:46 PM
Today,e "World War III" is offically launched in Ai Tong,class 6H...wad happen was there were damn as I of friendship problem tat we encountered today...now feeling very very tired,exhausted frm everything...maybe eu can visit Lynette's blog to find out wad happened in e "World War III",if eu are interested...Coz of friendship probs,everyone is unhappy,angry&losing one another!!!Although today my class won e football friendly match,it did not help mi in happiness...I really don wish to lose any friends coz nxt week is e last week of sch and we will part once and for all and I really really cannot bear to part wif every single friend...To mi,every single fren is important to mi unless they did something to mi which they were not suppose to! At now,tis moment,I would lyk to tell my fren ELIZABETH TANG YILING,"I'VE BEEN TOLERATING EU FOR MORE THAN HALF A YEAR ALREADY PLS STOP COPYING ME,ITS VERY IRRITATING!!!"I would show no respect to those people who is a IRRITATING COPYCAT!!! Sry for e nxt few dayz I will not post any pics as I'm serioulsy very very tired...no words can describe my tiredness!!!

6H football players,JIA YOU in every match!!!Toking abt e football friendly match,HIS class had a match wif 6K but in e end,they lose and its only their first match together!But don understand lor...their football standard got so lan meh?Wadeva its is muz JIA YOU&WIN every match hor!^^

When Lynette was abt to go home,I told her tat I somehow could not trust HIS phone no. So we went to use a public phone to call e no. and try see if its HIS voice but its lyk very hard to regconise la but actually I feel tat I should trust HIM and not suspect ^^ wadeva it is if HE happen to see this post,I would lyk to apologise to HIM for prank calling but I did not mean to coz I was thinking if tat no.was HIS...Secondly,I was lyk somehow scared tat he recoginse my voice but oso don know why lor^^Wadeva,SORRY AND JIA YOU FOR UR MATCH!!!