THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Saturday, November 22, 2008 9:45 PM
Yoo hoo!!!Finally got my own luggage liao....Jump jump jump and finally landed on a topic tat I wanna tok abt liao...And tat's today was sort of a busy day for mi coz had to run here and there.First,I went to Parkway Parade to hav prawn noodle for breakfast and tats lyk abt 10am?Later,went to ChinaTown there to hav my Japan briefing and last but not least went to my nephew's 1 month old party and tat was sort of boring coz nothing to do there except eating duh...And after everything has ended...I went to IMM to ha my Macdonald's meal den went to buy luggage coz there wasn't enough in my hse and guess tat was obvious why I went to buy a luggage for myself...Before I went home,I went to Thomson Plaza to hav my dinner and headed home and tat took mi e whole day to travel...Now its lyk damn tired liao