THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Thursday, December 04, 2008 10:33 PM
~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~4 more dayz~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~~♪~
Yup, 4 more dayz and I'm gona fly to Japan...Whee~

Today went out wif Lynette,Gu Ting and Germaine to AMK Hub...We agreed to meet at 11.30am and I reached there abt 11.20am? So waited for lyk 10mins+ for them to arrive lor...Waited for 10mins+ liao no one turned up so I thought tat they might be late so continue waiting luhhs...Waiting period damn freaking long seh...Wait until thirsty so went to e MRT Cheers and bought a packet of orange juice and drink lor...I slowly drink,drink until lyk 25 mins passed liao den I call Gu Ting but no one ans so go call Germaine luhhs...She say she eat lunch at home before meeting us at AMK Hub so Lynette say she was coming and she asked mi to go lunch wif her.Den waited for Lynette lor...After meeting up wif Lynette,we went to Macdonalds to hav our lunch...I juz had a medium fries and a small green tea coz I was sort of full...Lynette had her ice-cream or don noe wad la...

After meeting up wif Gu Ting and Germaine at Macdonalds,we went to arcade to take neo-print...Later went to buy e movie tickets...We watched e 4 Christmases and I can tell eu,we all felt tat we chose e wrong movie coz of some reason.Wanna noe wads e reason?Go and watch e movie and eu will know...When we went in e cinema,I was sort of quite shock tat we were e first person tat entered lor. Soon,more ppl came in but 90% were couples and tats not e reason why we felt tat e movie was lyk not suitable for us...Watch watch watch, eat eat eat and soon, e show ended...We went to arcade again.But tis time,Lynette and I went to play e drum game...Play lyk siao lor...I remembered tat I accidently hit Gu Ting wif e drum stick...so sorry... Den after we played e drum thingy,Gu Ting and Germaine went to play e basketball and car racing lor...Lynette and I went to take neo-print,tis time only both of us,and decorate decorate decorate having damn a fun time there lor...How I wish tat time will neva pass...Take neo-print liao den Gu Ting say she wan to buy shoe bag den follow her lor...Wa lau I tell eu,Gu Ting choose 1 shoe bag can choose lyk damn long lor... Den lata I went to buy earring...Wadeva it is I had damn a freaking FUN time there lor....

~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~End of post~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪