~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~
5 more dayz~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪Yup,5 more dayz and I'm gona fly to Japan...Whee~
Today was quite a tiring day for mi coz I've to iron e whole basket of clothes...Including my parents and both sis...My leg hurts lyk siao lor!!!My finger still kena burnt by e freaking hot iron leh...But I good hor?Help my parents and both sis to iron their clothes tat they needed to bring to e Japan trip=D...And coz of e ironing I skip my lunch leh...No la e real fact is tat I was juz simply too full to hav my lunch tis afternoon so say Bye Bye to my lunch lor...On e other hand I oso can slim down...
Later in e nite after my dinner,my parents brought my sis(s) and I to Thomson Plaza to buy things and before heading home,we went to Swensens to eat ice-cream but instead of having ice-cream,I ordered e french fries(being e special one...).I waited damn freaking long for my french fries lor...All e other ice-cream came liao den only my dear french fries haven serve yet...Stupid luhhs,come waste my time lyk tat...But guess wad? Tis time we sat at e same table as tat time Lynette and I went to Swensens after our guitar class...Fated eh? Heehee...e table and mi are fated...Before leaving Swensens,I left wif two long french fries mah...so I told my mama tat I go 'decorate' Chloe's ice-cream.My mama was lyk don care lor so I took those two french fries and put in Chloe's ice-cream plate and lata when she saw,she say "wa lau,put e two stupid french fries in my plate for wad?" Den she took out e two french fries and put it back to where it should be lor...But when Chloe is taking out e fries,my papa went to settle e bill while my mama went to wait outside for us lor...So I was drinking my cup of water and being stupid,Chole went to take e small bowl of mayo and pour into e cone where e two french fries were...But e mayo juz won't come out and so Chloe went to shake it and e mayo came out a little bit. Den she was sastified and left lor and I was laughing lyk mad when there was water in my mouth...Nearly spit it out lor...But lucky manage to swallow it in time...
Got to end here liao...~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~
Bye Bye~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~♫~♪~