THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Tuesday, December 23, 2008 2:39 PM
Good afternoon,its mi again here to update e stupid blog of mine...

Sry ah yesterday didn't hav e time to blog coz my sis kept on hogging onto e com lor.She idiotic sia...Wadeva it is I'm not going to care.Yesterday went to AMK Hub wif my parents and wif e two little sis to buy my sch bag and ear stick for sec sch duh but went to e shop to buy my sch bag tat time,my mama say tat at e same time buy my maid's x'mas present...-.- Den we spent lyk $70 over and I was lyk OMG my maid's x'mas present is lyk almost same cost as mine but don really mind coz is my parents pay e amount and not mi! Heehee...

Lata went to buy ear-sticks lor coz e sec sch of mine don allow to wear wad fanci-ful earrings lor...Idiotic la!!!After buying e ear-sticks my parents went to e food court to hav their dinner while my sis and I only had mineral water...When we entered e food court tat time my sis was lyk complaining wa lau wad kind of food court is tis...So dirty!!! Den don noe why I suddenly remember tat day when Lynette,ChenQiong and Blessance and mi of course went to tat dirty food court and Lynette and I saw HIS sis and mother but without HIM and tat was e day tat HE scolded mi BITCH for no reason...Tat stupid bastard...So lata my parents of course had their food la if not go food court for wad. Den lata around 10pm lyk tat we went back home.Oh ya when I came to AMK Hub by e carpark tat time I saw e mediacorp artist Joanne Peh.But is not really I saw is my father but I was lyk sure a not?She passed by mi and I didn't realise at all lor...Tink I got eye prob liao...Den when we took e esclator tat time at e carpark there was a accident at e exit lor so two cars stop there la.Stop right in front of e barrier leh and I was lyk OMG how is e other cars going to come into e carpark coz e carpark was full so its a cyle la one car go out another car come in...

Hav to end here liao coz don noe wad to write already...BYE BYE!!!