Hey hey hey,I'm back frm my Japan trip!!! I' writing tis post right after I came home...Good blogger hor? -.- I took SQ 011 (if I'm not wrong)...But eu noe wad? Its a transit flight frm USA...Stupid lor...Ppl sit e plane first den my turn...Bleh...Ok tink should tell eu wad happened when going to Japan first...Hmmm...when I go airport,I saw a boy tat was frm my sch and lata when going inside waiting room,I saw Wallace Tsui...My sch teacher and was once my remedial teacher...And I was lyk omg omg omg and was praying hard tat she is not in my tour lor...But I'm lucky enough when meet up wif tour guide tat time she is not in my group and of course thank god lor!!! But when I was in e waiting room, e teacher of mine was lyk keep on staring at mi luhhs...Idiotic sia...Sorry sorry sorry,tis would be a damn short post coz I'm damn freaking tired...Tmr will post more..Promise...