THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:38 PM
Hey ppl,its time for mi to post a new post!

Super duper sian today coz no programme.But oso cannot say no programme coz I told my mama tat I wanted lunch at home...So can say tat I'm e one tat didn't wan to go out and tats why no programme...Guess I rotting at home again coz I didn't even realise tat 4 more dayz and can sing Christmas song liao...

"Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Bells on bob tails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A sleighing song tonight
Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
A day or two agoI thought I'd take a ride
And soon Miss Fanny Bright
Was seated by my side
The horse was lean and lank
Misfortune seemed his lot
We got into a drifted bank
And then we got upsot
Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh yeah
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh"
Nice song eh?Yea,its a nice song...In other words,tis song lyrics has COPYRIGHT and kindly pls do not copy.Thank you for ur co-operation.Haiz...After Christmas,bye bye 2008,2009 replace eu liao and tat means tat hav to go and be a nerd,study study study...Who ask e outside world to be so competitive?No choice lor hav to study if not no money and no money no food lor...As simple as tat. Yesterday went to J8 to shop coz open till 12am but there is lyk flooding wif ppl and some places in J8 got human-jam and was lyk thinking since when J8 became so famous ah? Wadeva ans it is I'm not going to care la. Saw e ATS gal frm 6G,Pearlie if I'm not wrong...My sis bought don noe wad water bottle and sch shoes while I bought jacket and e nerdy socks for sec sch luhhs...Den today juz found out tat e nerdy socks tat I bought was sort of lyk high and is lyk equals to Peirce's socks?I wanted to buy socks tat are as low as possible(those type tat Principle will not catch de)but too bad lor try to pull down e socks as low as possible lor...Oh ya before I end,there's a monkey in my blog and tats Choco...Eu can feel free to torture her but hor hav a heart la don torture it leh...Though tis sentance don really make sense I think eu will get wad it means...


Got to end my post now coz hav to go out liao BYE BYE!=D