THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Wednesday, December 31, 2008 12:20 PM
Hey ppl,today is e last day for e year already!!! 31 Dec 2008 already!!!

Another 12 hrs+ will be 2009 already! Den happy new year lor.Sorry ah yeasterday was damn freaking tired so cannot post so today shall post for yesterday.Yesterday sort of a 'sad' day coz was e last day of camp?Idk...Morning when reach sch assemble at e parade square and had flag-raising cermony and followed by a attire check? I was lucky enough not to get caught coz I was wearing e nerdy socks...But its lyk not fair lor seniors can wear ankle socks,disapline master don catch,juniors wear ankle socks,disapline master come catch idiotic lor...After tat went to play e stations game and one of e stations game super duper stupid lor.I shall explaine to eu.E game is lyk a pair will go at each time so soon after its was mi and my other fren turn to go lor so when we went,my fren was wearing her pri sch dress so cannot play den they chose mi luhhs...Den e person in charge of e game say lyk I can tuck out my shirt so tuck out lor coz was lyk very nerdy when tuck in shirt ma so lata e senior told mi I failed e game coz I got no integrity wa lau come and play tis kind of game wif mi...I slap their pantat la...

Soon after finishing all e stations game, we went to hav our lunch...Guess wad was e lunch?It was sort of spicy fried noodles...I was lyk OMG coz I cannot eat spicy noodles mah...But no choice den hav to eat it coz if change to bee hoon very pai seh leh.So I 'killed' myself by eating tat spicy noodles luhhs and was lyk cannot finished it coz if I continue it,I will explode but I finished half of it...After we had our lunch we had a inter-class game and e game was sort of fun? But after e game I had sore throat but I can confirm is 100% is e spicy noodles caused it coz during e game I did not even shout luhhs...Soon e game was over and they announced which class had e highest points for e past 2 dayz...Guess which class had e highest points?It was my class~1E2!!! I was sort of shocked coz my class damn don hav teamwork de and not enthu at all lor and e tink e best GL should go to my GL lor coz they teach us sing e sch song teach until change voice and going to no voice liao lor...Wadeva it is cannot turn back e time liao so let bygones be bygones...

I tink I'm going bonkers soon coz at a point of time I wanted my camp to finish early and now I regretted it and now missing it I guess I'm sort of mad luhhs but even if I wan e same camp oso cannot liao...Bleh!!! But I was suay lor coz New Year I got sore throat and voice changed a little...-.-