THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Wednesday, December 31, 2008 9:39 PM
Seriously I'm damn freaking sian at home now and I gona rot already!!!Hmmm...I will hav 2 post for today coz now I'm posting again for e same day? Hmmm...Wad should I post? Haiz...Nothing to post leh den say more abt my camp lor...

Eu noe rite in my camp I saw tis guy la tis guy was quite handsome in a way luhhs...But if eu see rite,is only by e side view den handsome if eu see by e front hor...I tell eu I will puke liao siao lor...But can tell eu tat is not frm e Sec Ones is a senior.Eh don get e wrong meaning hor is not abt lyking a not is find it weird...Yea weird...But hor tinking abt sec 1 nxt year tink should I be a student leader means in Sec 1 I hav to be either a prefect or monitor in e class?Should I a not ah?Becoming a student leader difficult a not ah? I ask tis question coz hor I sort of interested of becoming a GL luhhs...But if I wanna be a GL hor first hav to be a prefect or a monitor and I tink I wanna be a monitor or maybe a prefect?Idk...Argh!!!Very luan ah!!!