THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Monday, December 29, 2008 5:10 PM
Today is Peirce's Sec 1 orientation camp!!!

Wake up lyk abt 7.00am+ and of course had breakfast and went to sch lor if not do wad? E camp meeting time is 8.30am and I reached there abt 8.25am?Lata saw Enqi and went to meet up wif her lor but when reach e hall,e floor is don noe dirty or wad la coz when after seating on e floor,eu stand up,ur pants will be sort of white lor...And my dear bag got stain but manage to rub it off.Den lata saw all their cheers and listen to e principle's speech and I was lyk OMG....So boring!Den nxt we went to our groups and did e class flag but don noe for wad la.My group e 'instructors' are made up of 2 shuai ge and 2 mei nu but I can say my team damn don hav teamwork sia...Do 1 class flag can kill e instructors,learn to sing sch song can kill e instructors until they change voice...

Around 1 hr lata,we had lunch and e lunch is lyk don noe wad luhhs...Only got egg and fish or chicken I don noe and wif plaine rice...But I tink I hungry lor den eat finish everything though it tasted bad? Don noe luhhs... Den lata went for don noe wad flag raising cermony training and lata went to play games la.But got one station damn freaking funny lor ppl kept on falling down...E game is lyk eu hav to put e hockey stick on ur head and e ground and turn 10 times and eu hav to go to e box and take paper and shout out wad is written on e paper.It sounds lyk a easy task rite?Come and try and eu will noe...After turning 10 times,eu hav completely no control of ur balance lor but I lucky kia lor neva fall down hee hee...

After going all e stations,went back to e hall to assemble and wait to go home lor but on e way home I'm damn freaking exhausted and wanna die liao lor and very sleepy sia...Tmr tink I'm gona vanish frm e world liao coz tmr still got camp leh but heng lor no nid to stay overnight...HAHAHA...I'm gona drop dead liao BYE BYE!!!