THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:02 PM
Hahahahahaha...I guess I'm gona die of laughter...

Wanna noe why? Read on lor.First tis whole week I've been laughing non-stop coz of some stupid things? For example,my English teacher,Mrs Yau,asked us to do e newspaper article feelings mah den suddenly I remembered e 'Kiam cai bao' song tat was made my friend,Denise,and I was laughing away lyk siao non-stop in class but lucky Mrs Yau did not caught mi laughing coz I was controlling it so it somehow became soft and when later she went to e staff room to get her things.I juz burst out frm controlling my laugher and tat wasn't loud heehee...So e ppl in my group didn't really care and they did their own work only e two boys sitting in front of mi looked at mi as if I'm a mad woman laughing away for some reason tat they don noe so they asked mi,"Eh,izzit got something to do wif us?" Den I shake my head la den Denise lyk 10mins lata don noe why laugh wif mi lyk siao zha bo lor...

Toking abt e 'Kiam Cai Bao' song interested to noe how Denise made e song? Here it is...When my Eng teacher,Mrs Yau,asked us to take out our A4 exercise book,mine was sort of 'kiam cai' liao coz was in my bag for 1 week and Mrs Yau didn't collect so I juz told Denise as she was sitting beside mi,"Eh see my book lyk 'kiam cai' leh..."Den she juz nodded her head den she sing e 'kiam cai' song using e 'Xin Nian Dao' e chi new year song but juz tat she changed e lyrics...

"Kiam cai daooooooo....deng teng deng teng teng....kiam cai dao wo di jia men kou..."(Read tat song in Chi) And tat's e song only one sentence...Interesting eh? So when she was singing tis stupid song,I was reading e MP kena burn by e siao ting dong tat article den happen to see e MP tat waas kena burn e pic if his face mah...So I cannot help it but to laugh coz I was imagine-ing e MP being e Cai Shen Ye and walking around giving away Kiam Cai Bao instead of water and food so I was lyk laughing until my stomach hurts lyk anything and crying 0.0000000001% away...Den when I told Denise tat she said my xiang xiang li very strong but I didn't really care still laughing away...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Tat's all e thing tat came out frm my mouth for e whole Eng lesson...Once again HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Btw I tink Kiam Cai e food is a canned food...Before I end,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!