THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Wednesday, January 14, 2009 11:38 PM
Hey everybody its mi!!! Yea its mi!!! Okay should stop tis madness now...

Hmmm...Finally found tis precious time to update my blog...Heehee But guess gona change my blogskin maybe in a few dayz or weeks time but not for months and years...Ok so should I tok abt ah? Hmmm...Let mi tink.Ah huh! Found a topic...Nxt thursday,my brain will officaly burst coz on e same day I hav Home Econ Class Test & Geography Test! And coz of tat,my dear brain will explode frm e no.s of test on e same day...But as for e Geography test,is today den found out de so I was lyk OMG how izzit possible for us to take 2 different subject test(s) on e same day?! Its impossible luhhs...If I go and tell teacher tat its impossible hor u noe wad e teacher will say? Here it goes:"Don forget,NOTHING IS IMPOSSILE!!!" and tat will come out frm e teacher's mouth...Andif really come out got nothing to say already mah so e best is juz shut up and accept e fact lor...

If I flunk any of e test,I can only say 'Got two different subject test on e same day mah...How u expect mi to remember so many things?' Guess I will only say tis to my parents or teacher if they ask mi why I flunked e test...Ok hav to end here as is quite late and tmr still go sch...BYE BYE!