THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Monday, January 26, 2009 11:49 PM
Hie ladies and gentlemen its mi Claudia back here to blog!!!

First would lyk to wish everyone a happy new year.Ok guess its time for mi to tell u wad happened today...Hmm...Of course went to my grandmother's hse to bai nian and collect ang paos,shake hands and at e same time go collect donations...Can tell u tat my grandmother's hse is flooding wif ppl in other words its sort of a crowded.Oh ya den after having my lunch over there,I went to my cousin's table and saw tis story book so went to read it luhhs...When my cousin saw mi reading it she passed mi another copy of it and said tat I should read tat book first as a starter and I took it and read lor...After reading for lyk 1 hr+ I realized tat I could not stop reading it coz its really interesting so in e end finished reading e whole book in one day and I broke my record for reading a storybook in one day?

So after reading for lyk very long hrs,my cousin wanted to take a nap so asked mi if I wanna use MSN on her com so I agreed lor and I went to see my blog to see if got new taggie guess wad I saw? I saw my bestie,Lynette hopping mad in my blog coz she tink I trying to tell u guyz tat Ryan Tan and her together but sry hor I can tell u tat they are NOT together coz Ryan Tan lyk another gal in his class so clear now? My dear bestie don get e wrong meaning hor...No offence ah...