THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Saturday, January 17, 2009 2:37 PM
I'm here again...Of course to blog la derh...

Seriously I don noe wad's happening to mi coz sometimes I feel tat e friendship between mi and my pri sch frens is getting weaker and weaker and maybe tat's e reason why I changed my url? I'm not sure and I don noe.Guess 90% of my stress is frm all e work tat is being assigned and e remaining 10% is frm class test and CCA probs...Really very STRESS & TIRED already.How am I going to continue e year when I'm lyk getting stress when its only January 2009? How? I really really wished tat I can control my life.Wad do I mean by tat?I wish tat my life is lyk a computer game,when I don feel lyk playing I quit and tat will let mi be stress free!!!

Haiz...Yesterday went for e Modern Dance audition thing and was sort of regretted joining coz e whole thing I had a total of 2 leg cramps and I can say its really pain but I hav to bear wif it coz it would be lyk very pai seh when I cry rite? So bear wif it lor...And guess wad? E real audition should be yesterday and some ppl did not turn up so change to Monday e real audition lor but den yesterday juz did some dance practice and today my whole body was aching lyk siao...Den now I don noe whether am I those kind of sporty type or dancing type luhhs...And coz of tat I'm freaking confused lor...