THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Saturday, February 14, 2009 10:51 PM
Hey hey ppl,its Valentine's day today!!!Wad r u guyz doing at tis moment?

Hmm...Though I don noe wad u r doing at tis moment,at least I noe tat I updating my blog tis moment...Hee hee...Guess its time to hav a topic to tok abt today rite?

Topic for today shall be "Valentine's Day"...

Erm...why do I choose tis topic coz today its Valentine's Day...As simple as tat...Ok sad to say I'm spending tis year's Valentine's Day alone(excluding my family members).Spending Valentine's Day alone is sian until no words can descirbe it lor...Coz its lyk no valentine,no flower/roses,no fun,no gifts,only can envy others lor...Wadeva it is juz hav to pray hard tat nxt year would be a better year which means tat nxt year I will hav a valentine,flower/roses,gifts and others can envy mi...Heh heh guess I sound bad when saying those?

Let's tok abt yesterday la very sian toking abt Valentine's Day...Now guess we should be toking Valentine's Eve Day if I'm not wrong yesterday was Free Hugs day rite? Even if it is I did not get any hugs...*sobs*Yesterday after dance practice I went crazy again thks to Hong Sen and Derrick lor...Hong Sen acting as Mental Hospital Nurse while Derrick acted as Mental Hospital Patient means e siao siao de lor...Hmm...how do i explain? Normally,u would imagine as e nurse running after e crazy patient rite? Ok now wad happened in e dance was tat Derrick,as mentioned earlier,e siao ting dong,running after Hong Sen e nurse in e studio...And tat time we were supposed to do stretching before going home...Den I was lyk leaning onto Gerldine and laughing away lyk mad,no way tat I can concentrate on my stretching lor...Bleh...Kept on laughing until everyone finished their stretching...And tat time stomach hurts lyk hell frm all e laughing...After all e laughing went to toilet to change lor guess wad I found? I found a Sec 2 N.A student's sci txt bk,practical bk and theory wk bk!!! Before I took it I went to check all e cubicles to see if tat careless gal was still there...But she was no where to be found in all e cubicles so after washing my hands,I went to take all e sci bk,intending to pass to Gek Choo and Eileen...On e way,when walking saw Gek Choo and Eileen in a classroom wif my Geography teacher don noe doing wad so I juz passed her all e books and told her tat I found those in e toilet...

Oh ya forgot to tell u guyz I hav a secret blog but really sorry I cannot invite anyone to my secret blog coz lyk wad I've said,its SECRET!!!So sorry!!!