THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Thursday, February 19, 2009 5:09 PM
Hey ppl out there got new post...Sry tat I could not type out wad happen during e past few dayz coz now I'm in e mids of common test period yup hav to study study study and zuo yi ge guai kia...Some of e pics below actually I wanna upload a few dayz ago den my com got don noe wad stupid thing so cannot upload lor...And one more thing...Pictures tat are of mi in it don nid say I noe tat I'm a freaking nerd gal coz form teacher always FORCE us to pin up all our hairs so...Yup,I look extremely nerd in e pics... ~Small teddy frm Lynette to mi =D And its company-ing mi in e library studying~
~Argh...So sian~
~Guess whose things are these?Confirm its not mine~
~Heh heh nice handi-capped toilet eh? Haha its Peirce's property~
~Whoa...Nerd in action liao~
~Heehee can't see mi in tis pic only Gerldine's track pants...~