THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:54 PM
Hey tis is my 101th post...Woots finally hit a min. of 100 post!!! Happy happy happy...

Its obvious tat I've came back frm my Sec1 NE Camp or I would not be able to blog now...(Derh...)Freaking hate tis camp luhhs...No words can describe how much I hated tis stupid camp lor.But I was lucky enough tat I my voice didn't zou ying(means no sore throat and don hav boy's voice)...Heh heh
Below is some info of my campy camp camp:

-Name of my group: Farrer Park
-1st GL(GroupLeader): Christopher Daniel Hayes
-2nd GL: Nur Hazwani Suryani
-3rd GL: Amos Lim
-Group Leader(Sec 1)for Farrer Park: Claudia Teo Lin(tat's mi)

First day was really not my day lor cos had stomach cramp on and off and it hurts to heaven+hell...(Can u imagine how pain it was?)Lucky my cramp strted lata in e day which means strted lyk around 5.00pm or so...After lunch on tat day had Chinese Culteral Activity and tat stupid requires us to use a jian dao to cut e shapes of butterfly,apple and one more thing(forgot liao) and my apple got mi a prize...Yay!!! But e prize was kinda stupid...A lousy notebook(smaller den A4 size)...Fine...Nxt item was Banner & Poster Making...101% hated it cos it was sian lyk anything and I kept on washing my precious hands luhhs...Thanks to e paint...I think I washed my hand for more than 5 times and my Falcon-tee was lyk wet cos I kept on cleaning my hands on my shirt...Still had to clear e mess and tat time e my gals including mi were late for our treasure hunt liao(15mins+ late) and we had to chiong lyk mad luhhs and I looked sort of lyk a mad woman luhhs cos I leader mah den hav to carry e Farrer Park flag wherever I went and yup ran lyk a mad woman...Tat was when my cramp strted and I felt lyk dieing there...But I still control e pain lyk controlling an air plane lor...Clap pls=D(cos not everyone can run when they are having cramps de ok?)I can tell u, e pain can drive mi crazy luhhs...Cos when treasure hunt tat time my pain increased by 10x and I was still running leh until 1 part(lyk 30mins passed)where my pain was really unbearable already,Hannah helped mi to tell Mdm Foong tat I had stomach cramp and I was thankful to Hannah...THX!!! Mdm Foong told mi to stop running and sat down on e floor and if my pain still continues go and tell her and she will giv mi medicine. When I heard tat I was sort of touched la but didn't cry...

Followed by Dinner,Campfire Preparation,Activities by Moonlight &Shower. I shall skip dinner luhhs cos don remember anything...Campfire Preparation tat period of time I was laughing lyk don noe wad lor,thx to Christopher and his ideas...Erm...Activites by Moonlight ah? My cramp came back again lor...WTH!!! Pain until I had to squat down la and couldn't play dog and bone....Den had shower...My pain was still there but it increased by 100000x and whoa lao I had to bear e pain in e stupid stuffy toilet la!!! Plus somemore e gals in e toilet were going crazy/mad,screaming at e top of their voice,and I felt lyk vomitting lor...After bathing wif cold water,I felt so much better,my pain was gone and I could do wadeva I wanted!!!

Hav to end here cos in abt 8 hrs time I hav to go back to sch for dance practice!!!!Argh!!! I don feel lyk going to back to sch!!!