THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Sunday, March 01, 2009 12:19 AM
I am actually writing tis post on Saturday 28 February 12am which is actally Sunday 1st March already...

I hav decided to share tis dream of mine which I dreamt on Saturday(28 Feb,Morning)cos now I'm very confused...

E dream started lyk tat...One day,I don noe wad day juz tat very day while my class,1E2,we were walking to our 2nd last period classroom and I was right at e back wif e boys cos of some reason tat I don noe and I was standing beside tis particular guy while walking and e ass.monitor was no where to be found though he was supposed to be right at e back of e class.Tis guy juz suddenly held my hand in pulling someone e position(there is no pulling force at all)...Den I don noe why juz told tat guy,"Can we tok abt tis lata?"*Trying to shake my hand of frm e guy's hand* Den e guy juz let go of my hand and soon we reached e classroom...E classroom I don noe wad subject it is all I noe tat it is air-conditioned....Den e teacher ordered e guyz to go in while e gals waited outside...Coz I needed to throw some rubbish away,e teacher juz allowed mi to enter e classroom and for some reason tat I don noe I juz ended up in a seat right at e back of e classroom after throwing e rubbish den e guy who held my hand earlier was sitting beside mi den I was lyk laying my head on e table cos I was sort of tired and e guy held my hand again (lyk how girlfriend and boyfriend hold hand la)den for don noe wad reason I juz hugged his hand and slept on e table...

There is no ending to my tis dream coz when I was dreaming until hugging e hand part I juz woke up from my sleeping....And one more thing I tis dream is sort of special coz in tis dream I felt as if it was reality and its happening right at tat moment...Coz of tat dream,e whole day I hav beeen thinking,if e dream really happen in my life,who will be e guy in my dream? Izzit __________or_________?