THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Friday, March 06, 2009 11:21 PM
Today had 3 lessons+1 recess cos had cross-country...

Recess was kinda short of mi cos partly its Mr Teh's fault for releasing us late...He said,"No nid to go recess today la left one more period den go home already mah...Still can help u save $$$,still don't thank mi..."Den e boys+some gals started saying,"Noooo....Noooooo!!!" Upon hearing Mr Teh still don let us go leh...
Baddie...
He juz said,"Come juz finish tis question and I'll let u all go for recess" Cos Denise was sitting in front of mi and she said,"Wa lau, our recess liao leh hai yao zuo..." But as for mi I kept on nodding my head...Stupid mi...

After releasing us,Princess Maple and mi,we went to buy coupons for cross-country lata as we are not allowed to go and get our wallet after e run so hav to buy coupons and Mdm Foong said tat by buying e coupons is helping e sch to raise funds for e sch...And I was lyk,"WTH...Still hav to buy coupons...Sch $$$ face sia.."Den after buying e coupons went to e indoor sports hall e area there wanted to report for 2.4km run(cos I failed my 2.4km run by 1 min+)...Couldn't see Mdm Foong there means no nid run for tat day lor...Princess Maple and mi were lyk jumping for joy cos only today no nid run and can xiang shou our recess...

After recess had Home Econ theory...Bored to hell lor and guess I was only paying 1/2 attention to e teacher cos another 1/2 of my attention went to my thinking...I was thinking"Haiz...Sch end so early,no programme on den go home change den do wad ah?"At first thought of going to Lynette's hse to play but too bad she was taken up by Chelsea they all and I was lyk WTH...Second thought was ridiculous lor...I was thinking,"It would be wonderful if __________is with mi and could go J8 shopping lor." Tat was juz simply way out of my mind...

At around 2pm went back to sch to report for Cross-Country...Had thought of not turning up for e race lor but in e end juz went and I was dragging myself lor...Also thought of telling Mrs Yau tat I was not feeling well and do duty instead of running...But too bad can say bye bye to all my thoughts cos its simply juz too late to do all those...So juz be a runner there lor...

Before e run started we had hse cheering competition and glad to announce tat my hse,Falcon,had done a very good job by getting 1st position for cheering again!!!Whoo hoo!!! But e stupid thing was tat even got 1st place for cheering hor still no medal or trophy lor...*SOBS* As for e run, glad to announce tat mi,Claudia,has poor stamina and resulted in getting e 85th position and did not hav any award...(Ahem...85th position wasn't as bad as u think hor...Got ppl kena 160th position leh...)If I did not wear my sports shoe I bet I will surely fall into e 100th position group lor...

Can swear tat e run can really kill mi lor...Its damn freaking tired after e run and I still hav to drag myself all e way to e bus-stop...Worst still,had stiches while running lor...And tat can really kill mi...I told Gerldine tat,"Wo ping le lao ming muz get at least one award lor..."Tis mission is probably impossible for mi to accomplish unless I really train lyk siao lor...

When reach home,after dinner cos was simply juz too tired, slept on e sofa frm 8pm-10pm leh den afterwards woke up and yeap started blogging lor...Nearly fainted while dragging myself to e bus-stop lor...Xing hao my body is strong enough to let mi come back home lor...