THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Sunday, April 12, 2009 12:55 AM
Halo...I'm here to update my bloggie!

In my previous post I said tat I'm gona put on e contact lense today rite?(I'm writing tis post on Sunday 12.58am)Yup so today in e afternoon around 4pm went to J8 to let them teach mi how to put on contact lense luhhs and I tell u,really damn pai seh luhhs...Cos I first time wear contact lense mah den very difficult to fit it right into my precious eyes and e stupid contact lense kept on dropping out frm my eyes...But e contat lense wasn't fitted fully into my eyes luhhs...And I did tat in e shop where some busybody childern are STARING at mi! At tat point of time,I really wanna dig a hole and hide inside lor but after 1hr 30min I finally managed to put e contact lense into my eyes with e help of e optician. Yay!!! But e process was quite tough...When e first time I put in my contact lense,whoa I can tell u,it was real pain luhhs but e pain lasted for a few seconds only. If u wanna put on contact lense,be prepared to hav tis feeling bahhs! And when e first time u wear contact lenses,u look around u might feel giddy and maybe u will find urself blinking quite often. Ok hav to end here as its quite late and I'll try to upload some pics when I'm wearing my contact lenses...