Ok enough of pics...To today luhhs...
Erm...Today had PE as first lesson and did things tat got to do wif netball and while passing e ball Meng Di accidently hit onto my lips and I think I was swollen(part of it)for a while(abt a few sec only)...But I forgiv and forget and tat means I forgot abt e pain...Den after had Eng lesson and I was lyk OMG! I forgot to do e newspaper thingy and I guessed tat I gona die in Mrs Yau's hands but not only mi luhhs got many others more...Heh heh a bunch of baddies...
After tat had recess and felt lyk dying for some reason tat I don know...Probably it was a signal to mi tat I'm gona breakdown after SYF? I don noe...After recess had Gen Sci and I used tat period to do e last part of my D&T work which means I lost abt 5mins-15mins of e lesson...Erm after Gen Sci wad period ah? Oh ya! Its D&T and tat's e most fun period for e day...Why do I say tat? Cos when we reached Mrs Lau's("L" cube)homeroom,she don noe why juz for some reason juz shut down all e switches tat are in e classroom and juz closed e door and walked to don noe where luhhs and she did not tell us where is going and where we are supposed to go and den is lyk treating us as transparent...Tat was wad Winnie said. Since Mrs Lau did not say where we are supposed to go,we(half of e class)juz sat there lor...Waited for 20mins plus Mrs Lau still did not turn up leh and here was when a conversation strted...
Somebody:Eh Mrs Lau kena constipation ah?
Hannah:Got constipation muz bring computer meh?
Denise:Don't tell mi she constipation tat time she use computer?
Denise:(did e action where someone uses e computer as they got constipation which makes e "NG"sound)
Claudia:(laughed)
Desiree:(reading a magazine)
Kang Wei:Eh if u all tok again ah I really write down ur name ah...Except Desiree
Claudia:Eee...Not fair!
Denise:Oh!Don't tell mi Mrs Lau when constipation tat time use com listen song?
Denise:(sing some part of music and in e mid of e music had e "NG" sound)
Claudia:(laughed again)
Den Kang Wei went to ask Wilfred to find Mrs Lau and he ran ran ran but could not find so Kang Wei asked Wilfred to take charge of e class while he go find teacher.When Kang Wei came back,he oso could not find teacher den Desiree said,"Mmm...Having such a fun time find teacher for wad?" Den Kang Wei said,"E bad news is tat when I saw Mrs Lau,she look lyk juz cried!"Den Wilfred was sort of frustrated cos couldn't find Mrs Lau and lyk in half an hour more,e whole period is going to end...So Wilfred went in front of e CCTV and shouted,"Wherever Mrs Lau is,pls ask her to come here!"Winnie saw and said,"Eh CCTV cannot hear voice."Denise den said,"Eh Wilfred,move ur mouth slowly so tat e person in e office and see ur mouth language."So Wilfred did e slow mouth action and I laughed until I nearly cried...I guessed Mrs Lau told KangWei to bring us to e digital studio and wait for her there...So went there lor den sat down in two rows and after a while felt a bit hot and I told Kang Wei to open e digital studio room e door so tat air-con can come out and I sat in front of e enterance...Enjoyed air-con a while until Mrs Yau(Eng teacher)came out of staff room and she saw us so she let us in e digital studio and let us do wadeva things we wanted so I went to Fann there side and sat around there and soon lata,played e roller chairs wif Winnie and I can tell u I laughed till I nearly wet myself.First,Denise acted as a idiot tat couldn't move and Winnie pushed her to mi and I pushed her back to Winnie and afterwards sian liao don wan play den Winnie spinned Denise few times den shake her.Denise still don wan move! Until when Winnie sort of look into her eyes,Denise suddenly move and I think tat scared Winnie and when Winnie told mi I burst into laugher. After tat don noe for wad reason,Denise don wan act as idiot liao but Winnie still wan to play with her so Denise I think she wanted her butt to always be on e roller chair mah so she 'escaped' frm where she originally was and Winnie oso tried to grab hold of her while sitting on e chair but in e end,Denise successfully 'escaped'.
So only left mi and Winnie and we went crazy lor...First,I hold onto Winnie chair and ask her to move while sitting on e chair but I think Winnie didn't noe tat I was holding onto her chair and she felt tat she had to use a lot of energy to move e chair den when she turned back she saw mi holding her chair den don noe why she laughed...Den cos near her got table mah den she pull e table so tat we can move easier.She pulled so hard tat I think she banged part of herself onto e table and followed by mi behind her and I banged into her chair and we two kept on laughing laughing laughing.Second,Denise came back again and tis time,her intention was to scare Fann and I think was successful if I'm not wrong...After scaring Fann,Denise crawled under e table so Fann could not find her. Den Winnie and mi laughed until our jaws sort of hurt. After tat I went to spin Winnie cos she juz lyk sitting there nothing to do den after I spin,Winnie pushed my chair so hard until I spinned and went into a corner and tat time I was laughing till I nearly cried...
Soon,our fun all ended...Sad...Nxt period was MotherTongue and I think I should skip it...
After MotherTongue sch ended and I had my lunch den around 3.10pm went to hall to report for duty for e 2.4km run cos I'm not allowed to run as 5 more days is my SYF liao and Gerldine mummie and I e duty is to bring all e Sec 1 gals to Bishan Park for their run and lata we walked back...Slacked a lot until e gals came back and I treated Lynette to Milo though my wallet is near to empty...Good fren huh?
After tat headed home,bathed and went to J8 wif family to hav dinner and bought my contact lenses for dance but e contact lenses...Cos as a first timer,they wanna teach u how to wear it and tat time when I bought it,e person tat was supposed to teach mi went home liao so only saturday can do it so probably by Monday,I'll be wearing contact lenses to sch!!! So be prepared to see mi in my contact lenses!!!