THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Saturday, April 04, 2009 1:45 AM
Lyk wad I promised u guys in my previous post,there would be pics coming up and yup so its here...Enjoy! ~Tis stupid monkey came frm LowerPeirce and came into my sch compound via backgate...~
~Ordered so much food at Sake Sushi-J8 today...~
~Wow! Gerldine's so engrossed in reading her book~
~Tat's Brasel,my sweetie~
~See tat hen?I saw it while running...~
~Nice heart shape made by my shoe huh?~
~Tat's Denise~
~MengDi,Denise,Mi~
~Tis drink is a mixture of 3 different drinks tat can be found in my sch canteen...~
Today sch ended early cos its Speech day so happy...Sch ended at 11.15am and lata went to J8 wif Colin,Joshua,Gerldine mummie and Brasel sweetie to Sake Sushi.It was Colin who said tat he wanted to eat sushi den go there derh...We went there without Joshua cos he had to get money frm his hse so he went back first and lata joined us at J8. So Colin,mummie and sweetie+mi bus-ed to J8 and I hated e journey cos it was sort of squeezy in e bus as it was after sch and ya squeeze nearly lyk a sardine...So ke lian...
When reached J8 headed to Sake Sushi and we took e buffet which cost mi a bomb luhhs...Before eat,$20,After eat,$2.00 left...It was tat expensive where Colin and Sweetie had to go and change their HongKong and Taiwan money...I'm not being kua zhang its true...Waited for Joshua in e restaurant and didn't strt first cos e whole buffet they only allow u to eat for 1 hour which means tat within 1 hr,u hav to eat as much as u can or else u will waste ur $$$ and if u waste food,they will charge u even more...Waited for Joshua,wait wait wait...After around 20-30mins,couldn't wait anymore cos time is running out(as in we hav to go back sch)and we are super extraordinary hungry liao...So we ordered quite a lot of food...Mostly is Colin order den when e food is served,Colin said,"Eh,we order a lot of food leh..." Den don noe who say,"U order so much for wad?" Colin said,"Eh I order is for u all to eat leh..." I said,"Whoa so gd ah..."Soon,Joshua came. Finally man,waited lyk million years for him to come luhhs but hee hee we strted first...Den while waiting for e food to be served,Joshua said,"Why u all neva eat ah?" And tat time gang hao e waitress cleared all our 15 colored plates and our table waas empty lyk tat so I said,"Before u came,we already ate don noe how much liao lo..."So together,we ate 31 colored plates and I can die frm eating so much sushi and some other food luhhs...Den when lyk almost eating finish liao waiting for dessert to be served,I saw e dumpling on e train mah so I juz took and eat lor but before I took I asked,"Wad's tis ah?" "E one tat u said crispy lor..."Colin answered...So I juz took it and when I took it Colin said,"Juz now we order u still want to eat?" Den I was lyk,"Eh tat only two piece u all eat liao...I neva eat leh..." But I juz diam diam and eat my dumpling...Soon e dessert arrived and we ate luhhs and I sort of hated it cos to mi,it had a weird taste and I nearly vomitted frm eating it...When eating tat time,forgot wad Colin did and I laughed lyk a mad woman luhhs and he said I sounded lyk an engine and Brasel strted laughing...When I was laughing I looked at Brasel and she said,Stop laughing..."And when she was saying she was oso laughing lyk don noe wad lor....HAHAHAHAHAHA After eating dessert,called for bill and it cost over $80 but for 5 persons it was worth it....
After paid for e bill we went to e bus intechange to take a bus back to sch and at one stop,saw Fann boarded e bus so she follow us go back sch...And after we alighted,Gerldine was sort of hopping mad liao cos she had to do ushering duties and ha to fall in at 2pm and we are at e sch bus-stop at 2pm ....After reached sch accompied sweetie to e backgate to take her bus and while walking back to e sch compound,there was tis idiotic monkey tat came frm Lower Peirce I guess came into my sch compound so I was lyk looking at it luhhs and tat time I was holding my phone mah and my phone had tis long strap den e stupid monkey thought tat I wanted to harm him wif my strap den I kept on giving mi e fierce look and kept on showing mi his stupid sharp teeth as if he was going to bite mi den I wanted to run away luhhs den e when I ran,e monkey sort of ran after mi so I slowed down and walked and tat time I was damn scared luhhs so I strted walking liao e monkey don care abt mi den he zao lor we went to 'climb' onto my sch's dustbin and it lyk fall back and e monkey was lyk scared and it took a few steps back...And to my horror,e monkey went to open e lid of e dustbin and searched for food and ate it...Don believe go ask my mummie lor...The pic of e monkey is right at e top...