THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Saturday, April 18, 2009 11:21 PM
Ring!!! Let's check what's on my time table...Ah huh! Its blogging period...(-.-)



Since its blogging period,I can only blog right?Ok be a good girl and start blogging...



Yesterday had Sports Carnival at Yio Chu Kang Stadium and Chelsea,Lynette&I were around 20mins+ late...Here is why we were late...First,had to go don't know what freaking breifing after school and Chelsea had to go also as me and her are in sports for our house game and the briefing lasted about 20mins and I still have to go to my locker and get some stuff out so told Chelsea to come to my house and change to our house shirt as Lynette told Chelsea and me to go AMK Hub together to meet them and because my house there don't have straight bus to AMK Hub so we had to take a bus to J8 and later take a train to AMK Hub and by the time Chelsea and I reached AMK Hub,it was like 12.50pm already and we have to report to the stadium at 1.30pm!!! At that point in time,Lynette's hopping mad already because it was like so late already and we haven't reach AMK Hub and they are going to Maggie's house to get her qi pao(Chinese costume). After we reached the food court,Lynette immediately asked us to go and buy our food while Joanna and Rachel accompany Maggie to her house to get her qi pao(Chinese costume).



After eating,it was like 1.10pm already and we faster went to bus stop as Maggie told Lynette that there was a direct bus to YioChuKang Stadium and we ran to the bus interchange but when we reached there,got no bus so I suggested to take the train there and without wasting much time,we went to the MRT station and after waited 10mins+,there was a train...To our horror,the train there terminates its service at AMK station and we were lyk what the...Lynette suggested taking a cab there so immediately went down the esclator and while going down,I said,"Wa lau,they are fond of terminating their services ah?" After reached ground floor,saw Hong San,Derek and their friend and Chelsea went to tell Hong San that the train terminated their service and I think Derek went,"Huh?" While Chelsea was telling,Lynette and I went to the taxi stand and boarded the taxi and soon Chelsea also boarded...After boarding,HongSan,Derek and the friend came out of the MRT station and when they saw Lynette,I and Chelsea in the cab,Hong San was doing a action lyk,"How?" Lynette couldn't care less and just told the uncle to go Yio Chu Kang Stadium...During the whole journey,Lynette was like keep on checking her phone for timing.



Soon,the uncle reached a place and he asked us,"U all want to go to Yio Chu Kang Stadium,near Yio Chu Kang MRT station ah?" That time all of went,"(Oh my god)Ya...." And that time was like about 1.40pm already and all of us are going crazy already...After reached Yio Chu Kang Satdium,the uncle said we only need to pay half price and that is exact $5.00 so I paid full amount due to time constrain. Soon I received a phone call and on my screen,it reflected 'Witheld' and that time I was like,"Wa lau,late liao la?Who still call?Call call call..."I just pick up the call and here's the conversation...



Claudia:Hello!

Caller:Where are you?

Claudia:Reaching liao la!(Suspecting was a prank caller)Just tell me who are you?!

Caller:Mrs Wong!

Claudia:(speechless)Oh SORRY SORRY!

Mrs Wong:Where are you?

Claudia:At MRT station liao

Mrs Wong:What?! At MRT station?!

Claudia:Ok ok will reach in 10 mins time...

Mrs Wong:Report to me when you reach!

Claudia:(what the hell)Orh...

In 10mins+ we reached there and Mrs Wong ask me to faster go and report to Meng Di and after reporting to Meng Di,she asked me to go to my house(Falcon)...Phew! Did not end up dead...

Skip what happened while waiting for the games...

Soon was games time and I'm playing Bench Ball!!!Can tell you,Ofure snatch the ball like robbing a person like that and lucky for C division,I caught the ball and Falcon emerged as Champion!!!! Woots...Soon,it was B division's girls turn and due to lack of people,I was asked to joined the B division girls and Falcon emerged as Third..Results wasn't that good and went to take a rest until Desiree told me to go her house(Hawk) there. Then she told me that my side view looked like Sithu's girlfriend's side view and I was like,"Nooo nooo noo!" Then she asked Maple,Ofure and Winnie...All agreed and I was like what the hell...

After they released us,I immediately went home and guess I was tired out as I slept for more than 24 hours...