THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Sunday, May 31, 2009 11:06 PM
Its been awhile since I last blogged...So shall update starting from Friday(29May2009).

Friday had SYF showcase in front of the whole school,Sec 1-5. Freaking embrassing especially when doing the 'alien' shake...Before the showcase,had a last minute rehearsal.During the rehearsal nearly had to pronounce dead in the dance studio...Pronouncing dead maybe its a little exggratting.Maybe getting hurt...First,Jasmine whole foot landed on my foot and it super PAIN! Wanna try having another's person foot,had the whole body weight,landing onto your precious foot?Second,Derek stepped onto my hand...Its pain,but isn't as pain as Jasmine's foot.

Forgot what I did on Saturday...Next day,Sunday,went to Suntec City to eat and shopped and later went to see showflat with my parents...If I'm not wrong its a upcoming condo at Marymount MRT.Saw the rooms and the space...Loved it until no words could describe...Guess how much was it for only the second storey? 1.6 MILLION!!! Can you believe it?Just the 2nd storey its already 1.6 MILLION!!! And that surpass my father's budget...Means I can only pray hard that my parents win 1st prize 4-D in order to stay into that expensive condo...

Later went to AMK Hub to buy a bag which cost $49.00...Stupid,it doesn't have any discount despite the GreatSingaporeSales...And because of that,my father kept nagging at me for having many bags lying at home...

Tomorrow still have to go back school for dance training and I'm having a freaking bad cough...Bet this dance training is gona tire me out...Help!!!