Just finished bathing...Remember I said I'm going to fix my 300 pieces Chip and Dale puzzle?Tah-da! Its done within one day!And after I completed that 300 pieces Chip and Dale puzzle,my mummy asked me if I wanted to do the 3-D puzzle(was supposed to be for her friend's daughter).She said nevermind that puzzle don't give her friend and I was like O.o...
Yesterday did the Chip and Dale puzzle till morning 2.48am and now I'm catching a cold...Using lots of tissue...Talking about doing the 3-D puzzle,it was far way much more easier than doing my Chip and Dale puzzle but when it comes to the ending part,its quite tough.I actually broke the whole 3-D puzzle when I was at the last part and I was hopping mad.But at the 2nd attempt,managed to fix the whole 3-D puzzle...Clap please...Not all first-timer could succeed on the 2nd attempt.
Sorry this post is going to be short as now its 11.35 pm and I've to be in bed at this time or I have to be prepared to be in the 'JustOnTime'group or the 'Late'group...