THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Monday, May 11, 2009 10:38 AM
~This is me after I cut long-layered.Its not that short is because my hair same colour as my shirt~
~Denise's dog:"Do I look like Jay Chou after my owner style my fur?"~ ~Smile!~
Yesterday went to J8 to cut my hair(long-layered) and at the same time rebond-ed it...Sit till my butt hurts. 3 full hours! If I could highlight my hair,it would be even better,nicer. I think the cost was about $100+. Because of rebonding,the cost shot up by$80+. Next time,I better think twice before rebonding my hair...Later,went to my grandmother's house to celebrate Mother's Day and guess what? It was just my luck to stuck in the stupid lift all alone.I was like,"What kind of prank is this lift playing on me?" I was lucky enough that the lift's light did not off or else I would scream like anything. Bad thing was that the air-ventalation stopped working and the whole lift was damn stuffy and I nearly fainted inside.I pressed and hold onto the bell button until the whole lift started working again...Phew!
Happy Mother's Day!
While waiting for my relatives to arrive,I borrowed my cousin's computer and played AuditionSea.Thinking back,ever since the start of this year I have not even touched AuditionSea.And after playing it,I begin to get hooked and my skills deproved by real lot.Think after I get my new laptop,I going to play AuditionSea till I go mad!
Just now,when I just woke up,Jasmine called me and asked me to follow her to Paragon to look at Crumpler bags and I told her,"I no money and my parents don't allow." Then she told me nevermind she go find other people company her. Sorry to make her disappointed...Sorry Jasmine! Later in the day still got extra tution...And tomorrow still have E-Maths Paper 2.Yippy!Its the last paper and after tomorrow,I'm going to bowl till my hand breaks!