THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Saturday, May 09, 2009 1:25 AM
Today had General Science and that is the last second paper...And one more thing,today was sort of a bad day for me because I woke up late,around 7pm and I in the 'just on time' group and I was the only secondary 1 student there and I did not have breakfast,felt hungry...While having flag-raising ceremony,thinking of the yummy subway.Subway Eat Fressssshhhhh!!!

Later joined back my class and Ms Chia asked me why I was late and I said I was just on time and she ask me if I have the slip of paper and I was thinking"Ms Chia don't know that just on time is green slip?"I nodded.After that went to report to examination room and soon,started the General Science paper...During the whole paper could not concentrate as mentioned earlier,HUNGRY!!! My poor stomach is growling! And due to lack of time,I left out one question when they ask me to choose two questions out of three questions(for Chemistry part,I think?)and I only managed to finish one! Be prepared for the results!

After General Science paper ended,went to find Jasmine and see where they want to go...Same place,J8. I said that I want to change first and later go and meet them at J8 and while walking to front gate bus-stop,saw RyanTan and RyanGo.(Wow,2 Ryan(s) at the same time...Where's RyanLim?That will make up the mini Ryan Gang =D)

Claudia:Eh,go find Lynette ah?
RyanTan:Find your head la...(Laugh)

And that time I was like thinking"My head is already here what is there for you to find?"Later while walking nearer to bus-stop,something happened and I cannot say and because that thine happen,Baddie Jasmine and Denise always tease me...Pair of baddies!Later took a bus home and changed,do some styling and out I go! Stayed at J8 foodcourt for a period of time and later followed Jasmine home.Was reluctant and Jasmine said she wanted to go home and I didn't want to go home wants to be OUT!But no one was free to follow me so I alighted at Thomson Plaza stop,took the over-head bridge and took 166 to AMK Hub. Did window shoppping and saw Gek Choo,I bought a band(a little big for my hand)and 3 pairs of earring...Waited for Lynette for 2 hours plus and just felt tired and told her that I wanted to go home and told her not to come and meet me...

Later in the night called her and talk talk talk.I think talked about 1 hour plus...

This message is specially for _ _ _ _ _ _(1E4):

If you hate me,neither would I like you instead I will hate you to the core! Ask yourself,are you even in that position to comment about me? What did I do that make you think that I'm rude?If I'm considered rude,then what about all those scolding vulgarities in the public?Do I know you very well?Only by talking to you in less than 10 sentences,you call me rude...Be more matured can a not? Fancy hating Denise and I when we did not even do anything neither did we comment about you or give you attitude...REFLECT YOURSELF IN THE EXTRAORDINARY BIG MIRROR BEFORE COMMENTING AND HATING OTHERS!!!