Well,I guess I've fallen in love with one particular song today. I have played it I think 100 over times...Ok to today. I can blog now because today is school's marking day so is my off-day!
~
Woke up around 9am and went online a while and Gerldine ask me on msn if I want to go out with them at 12pm to AMK Hub.Told her I was going as I have nothing on and don't know whether Jasmine wants to go bowling again. While waiting time to pass,Jasmine sms-ed me and told me she wants to go bowling.I have no choice but to bring my bowling ball and shoes to AMK Hub till I meet her and the bag is real heavy.
~
They say meet at 12pm and in the end,12.30pm and I waited till my legs are a little tired...While waiting with Brasel,Wilfred,Winnie and Shen Ee,we saw this gangster auntie wearing quite obscene stuff I mean as in dressing.Wilfred say Shen Ee see that auntie until nose bleed and I gave him that disgusted look.
~
Later they went to Macdonald's because don't know who say want to go and when we reached there,saw some Peirceans walking out and then found out it was Ernest that wanted to go Macdonalds and when he saw the crowd,he don't want to go and I was like"walk under the hot sun then say don't want to go in?"Then some of them bought ice-cream and then later went to decide what move to watch and while deciding,Gerldine went to open my bowling bag and Colin ask,"What dance you learn?" And I was like,"Huh? What dance I learn?I also never take dance..." When Colin saw my bowling shoe then he know...
~
Not long after,left the group and went to meet Jasmine. Waited like almost 20 mins+ then arrived and we took a train down to Yishun then took a cab to the country club and we saw Chung Cheng High(Yishun) people there bowling again...Of course,their school to the country club is within walking distance only. Went to take a lane and the uncle there remembered us because yesterday we just went.
~
As we were bowling,kept on teasing Jasmine say among the Chung Cheng people got boy like her and she like don't care. We were bowling until the Chung Cheng people went to ask for a lane beside us and Jasmine was like...Oh my....They played one game then go and seat around the seats there. When Jasmine saw the guys coming to the lane beside us she say she want to find ball and I was like,"Hahahaha so funny you want to find what ball?Put all the balls on the rack you also haven find finish..."Then she came back and bowled...We played a total of 14 games,7 each. Break a record of playing 7 games. While playing saw Mr Lee(Peirce Rugby teacher) and he was the lane beside us and I was like...*jaws dropped*.
~
After that won't say what happen or else Jasmine will come and kill me and I will die in a miserable death....Have to end here as my hurts from playing 7 games of bowling...