Yesterday had checking of papers and some talks regarding cyberwellness.Want to know my results?Ask from me personally. All I can say is that my results is like jumping off a 1000000000000000000000000metres high building.I think my results shouldn't be the one jumping off a 1000000000000000000000000metres high building instead I should be the one jumping off.
~
Jumping off the 1000000000000000000000000metres building can save me from all the naggings and stupid problems.Wednesday(14 May) went to Sentosa as it was part of the post exam activity. Didn't have the mood to go as my hand's muscle ache was irritating despite paste-ing the Salonpas plaster(It helped a little).Mrs Wong asked what happened to my hand and I said that I went to play 7 games of bowling and she asked what ball weight I carried.I said 8 kg and she said I'm useless,like that pain already.And I was like excuse me,its 8kg and not 8g.Took some pictures and play play play.
~
Back to yesterday,the talk was from Asiasoft.Did not really pay attention to the presentor because at one part,Desiree,Denise and Maple made me laugh like a mad woman.There is a new version of the Xiao Zhu sign thingy. Its called Siao Zha Bor made by Desiree.
~
Have to end here.Byes!