THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:40 AM
Hey all just where I'm now? Tada! I'm in Malaysia-Langkawi!!!

Now using the hotel's computer to blog...Not cheap ok...1 hour 10ringgit.

Yesterday around 10.30am took a maxi cab to Changi Aiport Terminal 2 and waited for my other relatives to come and later went to the Soup Restaurant to have our lunch and around 1pm went to check in and shop shop shop while waiting for my flight.While waiting for my flight I bought a series of lip-gloss.Crazy me,fancy buying lip-gloss when I rarely use it...

Soon it was time to board on the plane and guess which airline I took?Ughhh...its Silkair...Not my favourite SingaporeInternationalAirline(SIA)...I want my SIA...Worst still when we touched down on at Langkawi we still had to walk to the enterance of the airport when we came down from the plane...That's why I want my SIA...

Later took a taxi to Bayview Hotel(that's the hotel that I'm staying in...)and did some paperwork and later went to take a look of the room...Told my father that I wanted the presidental suite and my father said I was out of my mind...Anyway when you go on a holiday is to relax right people?And the presidental suite have the giant toliet and had two different cubicle to bathe in...Cool right?Heh heh heh...

After checking in the hotel went to the night market...I can tell you its real hot...If you wanna burn fats you can burn it there...Why do I say that?When you reach there you can start sweating till your whole shirt is drenched...DRENCHED! And it stinks to heaven...Later when to some shops bought ice-cream and chewing gums...And there is this giant lollipop and inside is those kind of small small lollipops....And I buying back to Singapore...

Later in the night went to eat at this 'restaurant',Wonderland...It sounds like a arcade or something eh? The food there was still so-so but its freaking hot...After dinner went to walk around before going back to the hotel.By the time we ate finish,most of the shops were closed and there were lizards at the ceiling...Ewww my enemy...Walked for about half-an-hour then went back to the hotel to rest.

The hotel was neither that good...The shower's water wasn't strong enough and the air-con wasn't that cold either so the whole night didn't slept that well...

Yup,that's about all that happened yesterday...BYE!=D