THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Wednesday, June 10, 2009 10:56 AM
Last Monday,080609,went out with Blessance and Lynette.Supposed to meet at AMK Hub but in the end,met at J8 because I was 1 hour late.And this is the 1st time I was so late.

Because the previous night,I attended my granduncle's funeral and I reeked of insense paper and some other praying stuff so had to shower before going out and when I reached my house bus-stop,for 20mins,there isnt any bus.So that resulted in me being 1 hour late.

Later when I met them at the Circleline,Blessance and Lynette 'scolded' me for being 1 hour late.Sorry! Then Blessance told me that she punished Lynette for being 15 mins late by shouting she LOVE ----.Was quite shocked.

Then took a train down to Bugis and shop shop shop!For your infomation,Blessance doesn't like to shop.When we reached Bugis,there wasn't many people as not many shops were opened at that time.As we were walking,I went to buy beef-on-the-stick as I was hungry(I did not eat breakfast okay...).Headed to the neo-print shop and the picture design suck.Later we went to 77th street to see if there's any stuff that we can buy for Ryan as a birthday present.In the end,Lynette,Blessance and I bought ourself bangles...3 for $1.We buy until like nobody business.Lynette went crazy and she kept on shaking her hand and I laughed until I nearly roll down the flight of stairs.

Went Macdonalds for lunch and Blessance and I went to buy first then while queueing up,there was this girl walked passed Blessance and her ear-piece accidentally dropped onto Blessance then Blessance just swept off and that girl tsk Blessance.Blessance then stare at her.Later ate the chit-chat and Blessance secretly took a picture of Lynette.

Later went to back shopping and Lynette and I bought identical collar tee.Then went to _ _ _ _ _ _ to get Ryan's present and it was a little expensive even after using my member card.Later went to MRT Station with Blessance and Lynette and I went down to Suntec City while Blessance went home as she had tution.When we reached Suntec City,we went to Toy'R'Us as Lynette said she wanted to see something and we went to played around with the Elmo,Big Bird and Cookie.Later,Lynette and I went to the Asiasoft shop as Lynette wanted to play a few games and I didn't want to help her to ask for permission...Heehee evil me.

Then we went to the arcade and played Mario-cart and took neo-prints.The neo-print machine broke down thanks to Lynette.She actually asked me to try to put the tokens in.And it got stuck.Then we went to ask the auntie for help and she said that the machine cannot be used anymore so we went to play other stuff and later changed $1.00 coins and the auntie helped us to try to repair the machine.And around 10 mins the $1.00 coins was slowly put in by the auntie and Lynette and I stared at the screen and as the number of coins were being put in,the number of coins reflected on the screen and we were like playing stocks,yes-ing at the number increasing.

After taking neo-prints decided to go AMK Hub to shop awhile.When reached AMK Hub,I went to get my black nail polish and Lynette went to the mini 77th street to get somemore bangles...She really went crazy over it and later we headed to Fairprice as she wanted to get some sweets and I wanted to get my orange juice and soon she had to go home as her father is fetching her from AMK Hub so we home sweet home.

Here are the neo-prints that we took at the arcade: ~L cube's favourite"All for one,One for all"~
~I look so stupid in this picture~
~The complete set~