On 130609,in the late morning,went to my aunt's house at Bukit Timah to attend the tea ceremony.Quite boring there,watched some videos of the bride(my cousin)during her younger days and its quite funny.When you think back when you were young and did some stupid stuff,you can laugh till your jaw hurts.After the tea ceremony,went to King Adams Macdonalds(somewhere near Bukit Timah Plaza)to fetch my cousin home as it was along the way.
Later at around 3pm went to Bugis for make-over as in the night attending wedding dinner.It really cost a bomb doing make-over for 4 adults(I'm one of the adults)and 2 kids.The total is around $550+ if I'm not wrong.But its sort of worth it because I see a difference in me...Though I don't really like who am I after making up.
After the makeuup went to the Grand Copthone to attend the wedding dinner.Reached there quite early and had a drink at the cafe.Later then went to the hall.The hall was super duper big.Not to forget,its real cold.Have to end here as its real late.Don't forget to read the
RED part.I bet you will laugh till you fall of your chair!


See that flower stand?There is this fire candle hanging right?Guess what happened?During the wedding dinner,there's this camera man or maybe a video man,because he's taking video and not taking pictures,as he was fliming he moved back and back and back till the extend where he was 100% near that dang-ling candle.Because that video guy went soooo behind till he did not know where he was standing,and his hair is curly and long(long for guys)and his hair actually caught fire! FIRE! At first,I saw smoke emerging from the video guy's head and I was wondering where did the smoke came from and before I could tell my cousin,he stood up and quickly use his hand to brush the video guy's hair and told him that his hair caught on fire and another of my cousin and I laughed like some mad woman and when the video guy went to other places to take video,suddenly the whole hall stinked till heaven thanks to his burnt hair.It was so smelly till my cousin(the bride)thought the smell was from her wedding gown...HAHAHAHAHAH!!!This was the funniest joke that I ever seen.Until now,when I'm typing this post,I'm still laughing.
