Recently freaked out alot of times...Freaked till I nearly had a heart attack.The thing is why did I freaked out? Because...I'm especially sensitive to creepy crawlies even small flys and ants! When I see them at home I would scream like anything or jump super hard...Crazy me. Can't help it,my house is on the 2nd floor and sure have these kind of creepy crawlies.EWWW!!!
Just now,around 10 mins ago,I went to open the cupboard to take rubber bands(those kind where you tie the snacks)guess what I saw? ITS A L-I-Z-A-R-D!!! I immediately let go the 'door' and it slammed and I guess the LIZARD(ewwww!!!)ran away or something and the weirdest thing is that when I'm going to take the rubber band,I saw the lizard but don't know why I seem to see it before but I forgot what is it called until the stupid lizard moved then I scream and let go of the 'door' and bang!....
I HATE CREEPY CRAWLIES!!! Creepy crawlies?EwwwwW!!!