5 more days to Claudia's birthday! Woo~The pictures are continued from yesterday.Yesterday after AMK Hub train-ed back to J8 and then took a bus to my grandmother's house.The journey was sort of long for me and I nearly slept and missed the stop. Stupid right?
After dinner,I recieved 2 advanced red packet for my birthday from my grandmother and my auntie.The red packet from my grandmother was the best because....
When we were talking about some Starhub promotion thing and happened to talk about my spoilt laptop.The so called mother-board of my stupid laptop actually broke and so the whole laptop went cranky.The worst thing is that when I tried to on the laptop,it 'played games' with me by kept on power on and off non-stop.Irriting uh?So my grandmother sort of overheard it and so in the red-packet,she gave me the money to buy a new laptop.That was what my mother told me.That's why my grandmother is the best grandmother among all the grandmothers in the universe! I LOVE MY GRANDMOTHER!!!
Though the amount of money was in THOUSANDS ok? Though the amount of money that my beloved grandmother gave me wasn't enough to buy the laptop that I wanted at least she have the heart to give me some money ok?
But my father still insist on getting the spoilt laptop repaired when the cost is not even worth it because the whole thing cost can get you another brand new laptop.Ok so now I have to just hope that his company's techician would not be able to repair the cranky laptop of mine and I will have my new laptop soon!
Here are some pictures continued from yesterday:


The picture of the stamp is actually Channel U icon.