THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Saturday, July 25, 2009 10:00 PM
Damn pissed off with some PERSON existing on earth.Sorry people,I've no mood to blog all thanks to that some PERSON.

To some PERSON(I think you know who are you as this is not the 1st time):

Just a few moments ago,I visited your blog and I read your latest post,240709.The post really doesn't even make sense.Its very obvious that it is being 100% copied from Lynette's/my blog.Even an idiot can tell it.What is the point of copying when the story doesn't even happen in that life of yours?YoBoldu just changed the name of the characters and make the whole story yours.Now I feel that my blog isn't truely my blog,what I want to type I cannot type,I've to think what I can write and what I cannot write to prevent you from copying.LET ME GET THIS MESSAGE THROUGH THAT HEAD OF YOURS,I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS WHOLE COYPING THING!!!!Please put yourself into my shoes and think about how would I feel when you are having a great time copying me.

Last time,before we last sms-ed each other,you said that you are venting that anger of yours onto me by copying me.But even if you say you are venting your anger on me,let me tell you for the very last time,I'M NOT A 'SANDBAG' THAT ALLOWS YOU TO VENT YOUR ANGER ON ME.And I think that you have gone really too much.If this happens another time,I won't hesitate to ban you from my blog.Please don't force me to do that.

Hope you will get this message through that HEAD of yours.