THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Saturday, July 18, 2009 11:41 AM
Happy Bleated Birthday to Claudia and that's me!:D

Yesterday was I think the greatest shock of my life because in total,I nearly had a total of 3 heart attacks.

First,the first period was Chinese then before that we had to assemble at our form teacher's homeroom due to the H1N1 thing.Then mischevious Mengdi went to ask Ms Chia if they could sing a birthday song to me as it was birthday and Ms Chia agreed and said later or something like that then Mengdi was like happy and later the whole chinese period nothing happened so I thought that nothing will happened anymore.Next class was Science and then Mengdi went to ask Mr Teh if they could sing a birthday song to me because Chinese lesson they could not find a 'suitable'time.Yup for some reason felt so embrrassed.

Second,after school,we agreed to go out and celebrate my birthday at around 4.30pm so Winnie,Denise,Brasel,Mengdi and Gerldine said that all of them will be going to Gerldine's house to bathe and I was like thinking to myself,"Huh? Why go all the way to Gerldine's house to bathe? And they said that they go out don't want to carry their school bags."I couldn't be bothered so went home and prepared myself.When I reached home,I was so tired until I slept till 2.30pm and time was running out for me as they said they wanted to meet at 4.30pm and I haven't bathe yet(I usually bathe for like 40mins-1 hour) so I faster went to bathe and when I was drying myself,I heard the door bell rang so I thought it was my sister that is going to have tution and she's lazy to open the door herself so I ignored the door bell so when I was wearing my clothes,almost done,the door bell rang again so I went to open it and I saw my tutor standing outside,waiting for my sister and my tutor told me,"Can you let me in first?"So I said,"Orh ok." Then I opened it and I thought it was only my tutor at my house door step,as simple as that then later when I was about to close the gate,out of no where,Winnie,Brasel,Denise,Mengdi and Gerldine sprang out of no where and sang a birthday song to me and they bought a cake.Was extremely shocked.Then later Mengdi said,"Claudia,you no need to change le." Then later they came into my house and put the cake into the freezer first becaue Mengdi held the cake for like about 30mins then it sort of melted but not melted till that extend of the cake went out of shape.Later we ate the cake,chit-chatted and then went to the playground at my house downstairs and camwhored.Before we went to the playground,Winnie said she have to go first so I sent her to the bus-stop then while I was walking back,I saw Eileen(GL) with Candi(Mengdi's friend)and with two other guys,one from scouts and the other from band respectively.Then they wished me happy birthday I was like"Huh?How did they know it was my birthday when I did not even tell them?"So I get it,it was Mengdi and the rest that told them.Then later the scouts guy wished me happy birthday and before that Eileen,Candi and the band guy wished me happy birthday so I thanked them and I did not look at the scouts guy and say thank you so he thinks that I did not thanked him and he said,"Eh why never thank me?"Then I said,"Thank you thank you"Candi was even funnier.As she said happy birthday,she wanted to hug me then later I was like thinking"Eh what are you going to do?" So I think she gets what I meant and she only shook hands with me.

Third,later in the night,my family and my relatives decided to celebrate my birthday at this 6-star hotel(that was what my aunt said,don't know whether true a not)and it was also known as the first post office.So went there for dinner and when I was being served the drinks,the guy said that he allowed me to drink the white wine as it was my birthday though I'm underage.Quite shocked.But still I didn't drink it as I don't really like wines.The restaurant that I went,even the menu that was in my 'room' had my name on it.This is the very first time I saw it.And the ceiling is real high.Later,when my cousin said she was cold,and the manager heard it,he took a scarf that the restaurant provides it as a service,he lent it to her.Then later,the manager gave me a glass of fruit punch and said that it was a complementary drink.But the fruit punch was gas-sie but it was really nice.Then later after a few drinks, my aunt said my face was red and I felt so sleepy and she said the fruit punch was a little alcholic and I was like what the...

That day I also sent a lot of messages if thank you.

I think that's about all,will post pictures at a later time.:D