Hey people,in 1 hour and 45 minutes I will turn 13!!!!In other words,I would be entering my teenage years! Latest update: My father said that my laptop is offically dead! Can you believe it?I actually jumping for joy that my laptop is 'pronounced dead' on 15 July.Ok,I'm crazy.I'm happy because I would have a new laptop! Woo!~
Yesterday,something embrassing happened in the bus.What actually happened was... After school,I was waiting at the bus-stop for the bus for around 20 mins,and not even a single bus passed by.Got quite frustrated.Later somehow,I got a mosquito bite and I don't even know.At first,my leg(near ankle)had a tiny little wound.It has this dead skin,recovering half-way,then later that area started to itch so I scratch.And by accident,I scartched off the 'recovering-halfway dead skin' so yup of course its a little pain.When I took a look at it,could not see any blood so I thought it was fine and did not bother about it until...
When I was standing in the bus,while it was moving,about one bus-stop away from my house,I felt my leg like something is dripping down but I did not took a look at my leg as I thought it was the air-con blowing directly onto my leg so when I got down the bus,I looked at my leg.To my horror,blood was profusely dripping down so I faster hurried to the nearest bench and took out a tissue to stop the bleeding.If I did not find out,I bet my socks will be stained with my blood.So as I was wipping,I bet those people those was behind me would think"This girl crazy is it? Blood dripping down still don't care..."Gosh! So embrassing!
This pictures were taken on Monday,130709:





