As you can see,I've deleted some stuff from my profile,my loved ones and my cravings(if you really pay attention to my blog whenever you visit it).Why did I deleted it? Its a very simple reason.Want to know?Ask me personally yourself.
To today,had E-Maths paper.Still manageable.Didn't really put my heart in the paper because as I was solving the questions,thoughts ran through my brain and even asked myself why am I so stupid and naive?Fancy thinking about stuffs that wouldn't even happen in this life of mine.And I think its time for me to let go everything,forget every single thing that I used to think about and concentrate on my studies.I think I really need to cool down.
Forgetting every single thing is really difficult and painful especially when you really put your heart and soul into it.Migrating to other country and cool down would be great for me.Don't you think so?
Whatever it is I should spend my time studying for tomorrow's last paper-General Science.