THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Friday, August 21, 2009 1:01 AM
Finally its the end of exams!!!

Felt really exhausted especially today.I was really exhausted till the extend where immediately after tution,before my sister could end hers,I asked my father to drive to my tution centre and I slept in his car while waiting for my sister.Slept for around 1 hour+.Ultra comfortable.

After school,went to Mdm Teo's homeroom as Denise had to finish her artwork and while waiting I worked with the racer until the whole rubber band snapped when I turn it and I had to go to the canteen just to get a rubber band. Later for some reason,when I 'install' it into the racer,the racer just wouldn't move! Frustrating. After many attempts,I,Claudia,managed to move the car! Isn't that a pro? Just kidding.

After handing up the racer,went to the canteen to meet Gerldine and co. On the way down,I was messaging my sister and because my phone is those that is slide up,after messaging,I realised that it could not even slide down! Freaking weird uh its like the phone just wouldn't lock the key pad if you don't slide it down.Later saw Mengdi then she helped me and it nearly broke into 2 parts.Anyway,thanks for your help! If I'm not wrong after some of the netballers tried to solve my phone's sliding problem,the conclusion is that the screw somehow got jammed.

After lunch,Gerldine,Colin and I were like laughing like some crazy fella.All thanks to Colin and his mini national flag+ blow blow(Inside joke).