Only posted some pictures yesterday as I didn't have the mood to blog.Seriuosly damn fraking disappointed with my CA2 results uh especially my 'fantastic' result from _____.Its real 'fantastic'.Received the time table for the upcoming SA2 and after counting the number of weeks left to study,its only exactly one month left if starting from next week.Really short,I can say.So dear readers of my blog,please don't be surprised that I never post for month plus.Wanna the latest updates from me? Peep at my Plurky plurk plurk.
Today stayed back to do some teacher's day stuff and at the same time played in Ms Huang's homeroom.And P.T.K asked me to directly hit Gerldine's.....(Inside joke).I was lucky enough to remember to take the class's list from P.T.K for Literature.Could not imagine how am I going to answer Ms Wong if the list wasn't in my hands.Thank god...
Later rushed home after having lunch in school as I had to attend chinese tution and I learned how to pronounce the word,'人' correctly.Instead of pronouncing 'ren' my tutor said its pronounced as 'zzzzzzzzzzzzz ren'.HAHAHAHA you have to make the 'zzzzzzzzzzzzz' sound more obvious so you'll have the taiwanese accent,that's what my tutor said.'ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZren' Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha learnt a new word,'zzzzzzzzzzzzren'!(: