Phew! Finally done with the crazy blogskin of mine.Had to copy and paste the whole thing again and then edit here and there.It nearly drove me crazy.
To today,had tution in the morning and that lasted for about 2 hour.Luckily I bathed before tution starts or else I would be having a vision of double images and that would lead me to doze off. After tution had lunch at home and later stayed at home the whole day doing homework.
I think on Monday,030809,I going to be dead in Miss Chia's hands.We were given this worksheet of 135 Chinese phrases and we are supposed to complete all the 135 phrases's meaning.It wasn't really Miss Chia's fault because she handed us this worksheet somewhere last week and I have the habit of doing last minute work.I've already completed 67/135 of the whole worksheet already.Guess what?When I was copying down the meaning,I don't even the meaning meant.Worst still,Miss Chia wants us to memorise the whole thing and she's going to test us on monday.
Before I end,here are some pictures that I took on 300709(I know,its stupid)




