THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Saturday, August 15, 2009 1:04 AM

(Those pictures was taken weeks ago and as my internet was down,I could not upload the photos)

Ok my internet has came back alive.I can bid goodbye to other people's internet! Whoo!!! I suspect its all that Bangalah fault uh.He had to do some reconstructing of wires and stuff like that beneath my house somewhere at the small void deck,and I think he went to pull off the wireless internet's wire and that resulted in me for not having internet access for at least 3 days!In 3 years time,I hope I do not experience the same problem in my new house! God,please don't let history repeat itself!

Whatever it is...The problem's solved! Today had Literature paper.I'm sure that 100% I'm gona FAIL that paper uh.My dear prologue and essay questions are like in chaos.Worst still,those were the ones that carried the most amount of marks.Ahhhh!!!In the end I could only blame myself for sleeping without reading it.

Later after eating lunch at Thomson Plaza,went home.I forgot that today the electricity would be cut off because those Bangalah is gona pull out the old wires and replace it with new ones.And I nearly suffocated at home uh its real stuffy despite opening all the windows so just slept throughout till 5.30pm.It started don't know what time.Wasted at least 2 hours.Stupid me.

After the electricity came back,used the computer and 'slacked' on the net later at around 7pm hurried to complete my tution work because I'm having tution @ 9pm.I'm soon gona be a tution freak.Hahahaha.And guess what time my tution ended? 11pm! If the tution is going to drag any longer,I think I wouldn't be blogging now uh maybe enjoying my beautiful sleep.

Here are some video clips taken by others and I found it while 'slacking' at Youtube.I could not put the video on blogger as some there were some problems.So sorry!

Peirce Family Day'09:

Mr Pillai Getting Dunked By Students:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-L5kMS518

Mrs Chung Getting Dunked By Students :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPNkCkonj7M

Mr Bala Getting Dunked By Students :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l74AeRpASBU

Mr Sim Getting Dunked By Students :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko3Kpracjxg

Mr Sim VS Mr Lee Hock Joo :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRkv983U_m0

Mr Yeo VS Jasper :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhCgJUwkhBA

Hope you guys enjoy!