My blog is so boring without pictures!Will get the pictures uploaded soon.
Yesterday had the inter CCA amazing race.Participated with Jasmine,Wynn,Germaine and Gerldine.Seriously damn tired from it uh.It was like a intensive training for a 2.4 km run.Gerldine is like so poor thing,she did not bring her P.E attire.Anyway also not her fault uh she was notified at the very last minute by Caroline.Caroline said that she and Mirabel could not join so I was one of the replacement.
We had to run like 90% of the whole Bishan Park and I got a mosquito bite.Urgh hate it.Nevermind,this shows that I'm a girl that has sweet blood.Poor Germaine+Gerldine+Wynn+Me,we ran till we had stitches.It was worth it because we got the 3rd position.Dance should be proud of us...Our group are all pure Sec Ones and we won most of the sports groups.
I guess it wasn't surpising that the St.John's girls got the 1st position because they are like pratically patrolling at Bishan Park whenever Peirce organise any event in Bishan Park.
1st-St.John's
2nd-Netball
3rd-DANCE!!!